Friday, June 26, 2009 Posted by Dina N
I have another fun summer giveaway for you! This time, it's an audiobook of Cemetery Dance by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child - coauthors of the bestselling novels The Relic,
Pendergast - the world's most enigmatic FBI Special Agent - returns to
William Smithback, a New York Times reporter, and his wife Nora Kelly, a
Thanks to Hachette Book Group, I have the opportunity to give away THREE copies of the Cemetery Dance audiobook!
For extra entries, you can do one or all of the following - please leave a separate comment for each:
- tell me what was the last book you enjoyed reading;
- tell me if you listen to audiobooks often;
- follow my blog (see right sidebar);
- subscribe to my feed by e-mail (see right sidebar);
- blog about this giveaway linking to this post and get 2 entries;
- email three people about this giveaway and copy me;
- follow me on twitter and leave your twitter name;
- tweet about this giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet – you can do this once a day;
- add this giveaway - or any of my current giveaways - to a Mr. Linky and let me know where to find it - you get two entries for every giveaway that you help promote, leave a separate comment for each;
- add my blog to your Technorati favorites (click on link or see right sidebar);
- enter another one of my giveaways and leave a comment you did.
Open to residents of U.S. or Canada only. No P.O. box addresses, please. One book per person. Winners will receive their prizes directly from Hachette Book Group. Book information was provided by the publisher.