Tuesday, June 23, 2009 Posted by Dina N
*Update: Check out my review! *
Are you looking for a fun summer read? I came across Robin Wells' new book, How to Score - a romance novel that is sure to entertain you!
Museum curator Sammi Matthews isn't just in a dating slump, she's putting men on the injured list. After giving one date a black eye and cracking another's rib, Sammi decides she needs professional help. Enter life coach Luke Jones, who advises Sammi on how to overcome her klutziness. And their phone sessions work! Sammi soon meets a sexy FBI agent who seems to know just what she needs.
When his brother Luke goes into federal protection, FBI Special Agent Chase Jones agrees to cover for him. Then Sammi's hot voice sizzles down the line, and the usual "phone only" rule is out. With "Luke" coaching her by day, and Chase dating her by night, Sammi's confidence soars, along with her appeal. Chase falls hard, but how will Sammi feel if and when he comes clean? Chase would rather she break all his bones than risk breaking her heart.
About the Author
Robin Wells is an accomplished romance author, having written over a dozen titles for Harlequin. She is the author of Baby, Oh Baby (Lovespell, 7/03), which won the National Readers' Choice Award. Robin Wells has won the prestigious National Golden Heart Award from the Romance Writers of America, and her novels have been translated into more than a dozen languages.
Thanks to Hachette Book Group, I have the opportunity to give away FIVE copies of How to Score!
To enter, please leave a comment below. Please make sure to leave your e-mail address if not visible in your blogger profile.
For extra entries, you can do one or all of the following - please leave a separate comment for each:
- tell me what was the last book you enjoyed reading;
- follow my blog (see right sidebar);
- subscribe to my feed by e-mail (see right sidebar);
- blog about this giveaway linking to this post and get 2 entries;
- email three people about this giveaway and copy me;
- follow me on twitter and leave your twitter name;
- tweet about this giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet – you can do this once a day;
- add this giveaway - or any of my current giveaways - to a Mr. Linky and let me know where to find it - you get two entries for every giveaway that you help promote, leave a separate comment for each;
- add my blog to your Technorati favorites (click on link or see right sidebar);
- enter another one of my giveaways and leave a comment you did.
Open to residents of U.S. or Canada only. No P.O. box addresses, please. One book per person. Winners will receive their prizes directly from Hachette Book Group. Book information was provided by the publisher.