Friday, October 23, 2009 Posted by Dina N
I found such bread and more from Rudi's Organic Bakery. The company has been baking bread for 30 years. Their products are certified USDA organic and made without high fructose corn syrup, chemical preservatives, or artificial ingredients. Rudi's Organic Bakery uses a slower baking process to retain the wholesome flavor and nutrition in their products. The combination of a century-old techniques and modern baking methods produces excellent bread.
We tried the Rudi's Organic Bakery's 14 grain bread. It is an excellent source of whole grain with 4 grams of fiber per slice (15% of your daily recommended value), just 90 calories, and no trans fat. This bread is great for sandwiches, and my family loved it in French toast. I found it so flavorful that I could eat it just plain. I love the 14 grain bread lightly toasted, with a cup of coffee in the morning. My husband likes it with butter, and the kids eat it plain.
Rudi's Organic Bakery's 100% whole wheat buns are soft yet filling, and just perfect for sandwiches and burgers. Nutritionally, they provide 5 grams of fiber and 160 calories. These buns are delicious! My daughter loves them with strawberry jam on one half and honey on the other.
The cinnamon raisin bagels are just the right size for a great breakfast. Compared to other cinnamon raisin bagels I've tried, these are tastier and not as sweet. They are great plain, with cream cheese, or with just butter. I tried the bagels toasted, with some coconut cream concentrate instead of butter - yum! My toddler loves them so much, she asks for one every morning!
We also tried the multigrain wraps. They provide 16 grams of whole grains, and make for great turkey and Havarti wraps!
Rudi's Organic Bakery offers many other products - you can check them out here, and find out where to buy them. They can be purchased online as well, via WellnessGrocer.com. You also get a chance to win some!
One lucky reader will get a month's worth of delicious breads from Rudi's Organic Bakery! You can win 5 loaves, worth about $25, by visiting their site and telling me in a comment which of their products you would like to try.
For extra entries, do any or all of the following:
- visit the store locator and tell me where you can buy Rudi's Organic Bakery products near you;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "Win $25 in free bread from Rudi's Organic Bakery! #Giveaway at Just Another New Blog Ends 11/8 @aitmama #organic http://tinyurl.com/yjjuhjf";
- blog about this giveaway linking to this post and get 2 entries;
- email three people about this giveaway and copy me;
- subscribe to my blog by e-mail and confirm your subscription;
- follow me on Google Friends Connect;
- follow me on Networked Blogs;
- be my friend on Facebook;
- drop your Entrecard - mine is on the left sidebar;
- add my link to your blog roll or my button to your sidebar - one entry for each;
- digg, stumble, facebook, technorati, etc. this giveaway - one entry for each;
- enter another one of my giveaways and leave a comment you did - you get one extra entry for each giveaway you enter.
* I received complimentary samples of Rudi's Organic Bakery products for review. No other compensation was provided. The opinions expressed in this post reflect my experience with these products. *