Saturday, October 31, 2009 Posted by Dina N
#1 New York Times bestselling author Nelson DeMille delivers the long-awaited follow-up to his classic novel The Gold Coast. When John Sutter's aristocratic wife killed her mafia don lover, John left America and set out in his sailboat on a three-year journey around the world, eventually settling in London. Now, ten years later, he has come home to the Gold Coast, that stretch of land on the North Shore of Long Island that once held the greatest concentration of wealth and power in America, to attend the imminent funeral of an old family servant.
Nelson DeMille is also the author of Wild Fire, Night Fall, Up Country, The Lion's Game, Plum Island, The Charm School, Word of Honor, The Talbot Odyssey, Cathedral, and By the Rivers of Babylon. He lives on Long Island, New York.
Thanks to Hachette Book Group, I have the opportunity to host a giveaway for FIVE copies of The Gate House by Nelson DeMille!
To enter, let me know in a comment what was the last book you enjoyed reading.
You can do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- blog about this giveaway linking to this post and get 2 entries;
- email three people about this giveaway and copy me;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "Win 1 of 5 copies of The Gate House by Nelson DeMille at Just Another New Blog #Giveaway ends 11/15 @aitmama http://tinyurl.com/ygkwc2h" – you may do this once a day;
- subscribe to my blog by e-mail and confirm your subscription;
- be a follower;
- follow my blog on Networked Blogs - see widget on my left sidebar;
- be my friend on Facebook;
- drop your Entrecard - see left sidebar;
- add my link to your blog roll or my button to your sidebar - one entry for each;
- digg, stumble, technorati, etc. this giveaway - one entry for each;
- enter another one of my giveaways and leave a comment you did - you get one extra entry for each giveaway you enter.
Open to residents of U.S. or Canada only. No P.O. box addresses, please. One book per person. Winners will receive their prizes directly from Hachette Book Group. Book information was provided by the publisher.