Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Posted by Dina N
MissNowMrs.com, that's exactly what you can give the bride-to-be. MissNowMrs.com is an online service created to simplify the name-change process for newlyweds. The service saves each customer approximately 13 hours of name-change hassle by auto-completing all of their state/US government name-change forms as well as notification letters for all of their creditors. It also supplies the inside filing scoop for each form and access to name-change experts (should brides have any questions). They’ve helped over 60,000 brides transition from Miss to Mrs.!
Here is what name-change forms are included in their service:
- Social Security
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Postal Service
- Driver's License
- Voter Registration
- Bank Notification Letter
- Credit Card Notification Letter
- Mortgage Notification Letter
- Utility Notification Letter
- Medical Notification Letter
- Insurance Notification Letter
- Professional License Notification Letter
- Investment Notification Letter
- Other Notifications
Thanks to MissNowMrs.com, I have five (5) gift cards to give away to my readers! Each gift card is valued at $29.95 and provides a complete package of services from MissNowMrs.com.
To enter, please comment whether you'd give this gift of time to someone else or you'd keep it for yourself if you won.
For extra entries, you may do any or all of the following:
- follow MissNowMrs.com on twitter;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "Win 1 of 5 #giftcards to @MissNowMrscom - a great gift for any #bride! #Giveaway ends 6/2 @aitmama #contests #win http://tiny.cc/w14yu";
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may differ from yours.