Sunday, May 09, 2010 Posted by Dina N
In case you are not familiar with Le Creuset, this French brand has been around for 85 years. Their brilliant colors and user-friendly cookware pieces allow cooks to prepare, serve, and store leftovers in one dish - with style.
Le Creuset 6-Quart Stock Pot in cherry. This pot is more than a thing of beauty that sits pretty on my stove. It's made of enamel-coated steel, conducts heat evenly, and works well on all heat sources, including induction. Plus, it's dishwasher safe - although I must admit I hand wash the pot lovingly because I just like to do it.
I've used my Le Creuset stock pot daily for the past 2 weeks, making pasta, couscous, rice, soups, and more. I love that the enamel-coated interior does not absorb odors or flavors and it's a breeze to clean. I have not scrubbed it - just washed in warm soapy water, dried, and put back on the stove to admire. I truly use it so much that I don't bother putting it away in the cabinet. If you don't have a Le Creuset, you really should put it on your wish list for the next birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, or just because you deserve some inspiration in the kitchen. I found mine with Le Creuset.
Oh, and in case cherry is not your color, the Le Creuset 6-Quart Stock Pot comes in a variety of other beautiful shades of cobalt, Caribbean, kiwi, black onyx, dune, white and dijon.
To bring some inspiration into your kitchen, CSN Stores are giving away a Le Creuset 6-quart stock pot to a lucky reader of this blog! The winner will pick the color, subject to availability.
To enter, please browse the Le Creuset collection and tell us which color you'd pick if you won.
For extra entries, you may do any or all of the following:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "Win beautiful Le Creuset stock pot - your choice of color! #Giveaway ends 5/31 @aitmama @csnstores #win #contests http://tinyurl.com/276hjuv";
- find another product you'd love to have from CSN Stores and share what it is;
- read this post and help me out with my Father's Day dilemma - tell me which tv stand you'd pick and get 2 extra entries;
- if you already commented on the sneak peak post and shared your opinion prior to the start of this giveaway, you get 5 extra entries - just leave a comment below;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for the purposes of this review. The post reflects my personal experience and opinion which may differ from yours. No monetary compensation was provided for this post.