Eco Lips, an organic lip balm company, has created a new line of chocolate lip balms based on three flavors from Dagoba’s chocolate bar collection. Made with Dagoba’s certified fair trade, organic cocoa powder, these USDA Certified Organic lips balms contain moisturizing and soothing oils to pamper your lips. The three delicious varieties are:
- Roseberry – with raspberries, rosehips and dark chocolate;
- Mint – with dark chocolate blended with mint oil and rosemary;
- Lavender – with lavender, blueberries and dark chocolate.
Oh, and you know how the lip balm always ends up on the bottom of your purse? All Eco Lips products can be purchased with the Eco Clip carabiner and other accessories that can easily attach the balm to clothing, gear or a travel bag. No more digging around for my lip treats!
In addition to creating organic products, Eco Lips supports sustainable living and farming. The company initiated Iowa’s largest solar power project to power the neighborhood where Eco Lips is located. Connect with Eco Lips on Facebook.
One lucky reader will win a set of all three Dagoba chocolate lip balms from Eco Lips!
To enter, please check out the Eco Lips product selection and comment below with something you'd like to try.
For extra entries, feel free to do any or all of the following:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "Win 3 delicious #organic Dagoba chocolate lip balms from #Eco Lips! #Giveaway ends 6/17 @aitmama #win #contests http://tiny.cc/qbbz1";
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received complimentary product samples to facilitate the review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and may differ from yours.