Monday, August 23, 2010 Posted by Dina N
I recently came across ThatsCaring.com, a green gift giving site. That's Caring uses environmentally friendly packaging and shipping practices. They have over 40 gift basket options to choose from ranging in price from $16.99 to $99.99. The baskets include bakery, gourmet, pasta, sweets and snacks, home and spa, and pet gifts.
I received the wonderful Tub Therapy Gift Basket - a selection of pampering eco-friendly items. The products in it come from The Enterprising Kitchen, a fair-trade, nonprofit enterprise that provides workforce development and support services for women working towards self-sufficiency and economic independence. Purchasing the Tub Therapy baskets supports this organization and its programs.
The gift basket includes:
- body butter enriched with chamomile;
- natural bar soap made from a blend of natural oils, including moisturizing shea butter, olive, palm, coconut, and soybean oils, as well as wheat germ oil, known for its soothing and antioxidant properties;
- liquid hand soap;
- bath salts scented with natural essential oils, and beautifully packaged in an organza bag with a wooden scoop;
- shower gel;
- soy candle tin.
That's Caring are generously giving away these three prizes to my readers!
- Tote-A-Note $43.99 - includes a tote and a note pad + note book from 100% recycled acid-free paper;
- Tub Therapy Sampler in Seascape $25.99 - a mini-version of the Tub Therapy Basket I received;
- Cheese, Crackers & Record Bowl $35.99 - includes cheeses, crackers, and a bowl made from a recylced record.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- join their mailing list;
- follow That's Caring on twitter;
- like them on Facebook;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "Win 1 of 3 #eco-friendly #gift baskets from @ThatsCaring! #Giveaway ends 9/6 @aitmama #win #contests http://tinyurl.com/2ex8fn8" – you may do this once a day;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received complimentary product to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.