Back to School with Healthy Cooking: George Foreman Evolve Grill Review and Giveaway (Ends 9/7) CLOSED
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 Posted by Dina N
I've had a small George Foreman grill for years, and use it regularly. Grilling meat, fish, and veggies is so easy! Another thing my family just loves is panini sandwiches, and these come out delicious on this grill.
Well, my favorite grill is now all grown up - or, shall we say, evolved! I tried the new George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve grill. In addition to everything that I love about George Foreman grills - easy to use, making healthy cooking quick without sacrificing taste - the Evolve grill has some wonderful new features. It comes with customizable plates! And, they are removable and dishwasher safe. Hooray!
- Griddle plate – allows to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner without adding extra oil or butter;
- Cupcake/muffin plate – for six muffins or cupcakes;
- Panini plates (2) – no need to butter the bread when making panini;
- Omelet plates (2) – flipping omelets used to require lots of butter or oil to prevent sticking, however, with the George Tough™ nonstick coating, making omelets is simpler and healthier;
- Waffle plate – no need for a waffle maker! Enough said.
Here are some other cool features that are pretty self-explanatory:
- Digital time and temperature for better, more precise control;
- George Tough™ nonstick coating for easy cleaning;
- Signature Foreman heating elements for even heating;
- Adjustable angle to go from a sloped to flat cooking surface;
- On/Off switch for added security;
- Dishwasher-safe drip tray;
- Dishwasher-safe spatula for no-fuss food removal.
I know you want this baby! And one of you will win a George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve grill right here.
To enter, please visit George Foreman Healthy Cooking and comment below with your favorite item.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- share your favorite recipe from the George Foreman Healthy Cooking blog;
- follow George Foreman Grill on twitter;
- like them on Facebook;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "Win the new @GeorgeForemanCo Evolve Grill! $130 Value #Giveaway ends 9/7 @aitmama #win #contests http://tinyurl.com/2ec78gb" – you may do this once a day;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received complimentary product to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.