Drink Your Greens: Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens Review and Giveaway (Ends 8/23) CLOSED
Friday, August 13, 2010 Posted by Dina N
Now I can have my greens and drink them! Tropical Traditions has Antioxidants Omega 3 Greens, a dietary supplement blend that comes in two flavors: mint and berry. I received the berry, and have to say it's delicious. The product is a powder that comes in a 13.7 oz canister, complete with a scoop to measure it. It needs to be mixed in a 6-8 oz glass of water. It dissolves into a drink that is very green - inside and out. The taste is slightly on the sweet side - the sweetness comes from stevia, and the flavor from natural berry flavors. The color may get a little getting used to - my kids were wary about trying mommy's drink at first. Once they took a sip, they said it smelled and tasted really good.
The Tropical Traditions Antioxidants Omega 3 Greens blend is all natural, contains no preservatives and no MSG. One serving provides 2 g of fiber, and more than one and a half times your daily need of Vitamin C. The product contains several blends: flax, fiber, greens, vegetable, antioxidant, and enzyme. It also has probiotics that are diary-free. Many ingredients are certified organic. This powder is packed with beneficial nutrients, and I encourage you to read all the details on the company's site. Here is a summary:
- contains 2600mg Organic Flax & Organic Flax Lignans per serving, rich in ALA Omega 3;
- provides dark green plants, herbs, spices, natural food concentrates, and nutritious fruits and vegetables;
- supplies a rich blend of totally natural vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients and symbiotic intestinal flora.
Right now, the the Antioxidants Omega 3 Greens is on sale for $38.99. There is a quantity discount when you purchase 3 canisters - the price per unit comes down to $33. If at any time you decide to buy this product or anything else from Tropical Traditions, as a first-time customer you can get a FREE Virgin Coconut Oil book with purchase. Find out all about coconut oil and its uses! Just use code 5251001 in the Referred by a Friend section and the book will be added to your order at no charge. You get a free book, I get a coupon for referring you.
Tropical Traditions are generously giving away a canister of Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens - winner's choice of flavor - to a lucky reader of this blog!
To enter, please take a look at the Tropical Traditions product line and tell me what interests you the most.
For extra entries, feel free to do any or all of the following:
- subscribe to Tropical Traditions' newsletter - you'll know all about their specials, sales and promotions - and get 2 entries;
- check out the free coconut recipes here and tell me which one you'd like to try;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "Win Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens! Easy tasty way 2 get yr greens & more #Giveaway ends 8/23 @troptraditions @aitmama #win http://tiny.cc/nkgpo"
- follow Tropical Traditions on twitter;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclaimer / Disclosure: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. This post reflects my personal opinion and experience with the product which may differ from yours. Product information and images courtesy of the sponsor. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. No monetary compensation was provided for this post.