Saturday, September 04, 2010 Posted by Dina N
Myself Belts is a company that understands how both sides feel. They have come up with the perfect accessory for young kids to show off their independence: a belt they can work all by themselves! The Myself Belt is the brainchild of two moms who happen to be sisters. It's a kids' belt that looks just like what the grown ups wear.
How would you like to win one of the Myself Belts? The company is generously giving away a kid's belt to one lucky reader of this blog.
The winner gets to pick the design and size of the kid's belt. Note that leather and personalized belts are excluded.
To enter, please browse the Myself Belts selection for kids and comment below which belt you'd choose if you won.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- follow Myself Belts on twitter;
- subscribe to their newsletter - see bottom right corner of the site;
- subscribe to the Myself Belts blog;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "Win a kid's belt from @MyselfBelts - great 4 #backtoschool! #Giveaway ends 9/19 @aitmama #kids #win #contests http://tinyurl.com/2b4wo67" – you may do this once a day;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received a complimentary product to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.