Affordable and Stylish Prescription Glasses from EyeBuyDirect: Review and Giveaway (Ends 11/15) CLOSED
Sunday, October 31, 2010 Posted by Dina N
Ordering prescription glasses online was a new experience for hubby. We sat down together and browsed the wide selection of frames at EyeBuyDirect.com. It took no time at all to narrow it down using his preferred material (titanium) as the selection criteria. We chose the Rome frames in gunmetal, then entered his prescription and lens preferences (super thin), and the lens options (anti-reflective). If you don't care about thin lenses, standard ones are included for free with the frame purchase, as well as anti-scratch coating on all types of lenses.
The ordering process was quick and seamless, and we received the glasses in two weeks. They came with a free case and polishing cloth. My husband tried the glasses on - and has not taken them off since (well, during the day that is). He says they are comfy, light, and give him Xray vision - I think he's just kidding on that last one. But he does see perfectly when he's wearing them. And I am happy they cost about half of what we would have spent at the optician's - plus we saved a trip and a couple of hours! Win-win in my book.
One lucky reader will win a free pair of prescription eyeglasses from EyeBuyDirect - frame and lenses - up to a $100 value!
Please note this prize excludes designer eyewear and sunglasses, and the winner may choose any lenses option except ’thin as possible’. Free U.S. USPS shipping is included.
To enter, please visit EyeBuyDirect.com and comment below with your favorite frame.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "Win a pair of prescription glasses from @EyeBuyDirect - $100 value! #Giveaway ends 11/15 @aitmama #win #contests http://tiny.cc/yg2dl" – you may do this once a day;
- follow @EyeBuyDirect on twitter;
- get an extra entry if you are a Facebook fan of EyeBuyDirect;
- create and post your "Eye Try" photo with your favorite frame to their Wall of Frame and comment below with the link;
- post a comment on the Wall of Frame and help others choose which frames suite them best then leave a comment here that you did that;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclaimer / Disclosure: This review reflects my personal opinion and experience with the site and product which may differ from yours. Review sample, information and image courtesy of the sponsor. The winner will receive their prize directly from the sponsor, solely responsible for prize fulfillment. No monetary compensation was provided for this post.