Thursday, October 07, 2010 Posted by Dina N
Joyce Meyer has a knack for coining phrases - her fans call them Joyceisms - and one of her best loved is "Where the mind goes, the man follows." This was the basis for Battlefield of the Mind, and in her latest book, Meyer provides "power thoughts," bringing the reader to a new level of ability to use the mind as a tool to achievement. In Power Thoughts, she outlines a flexible program to turn thoughts into habits, and habits into success. Sections include:
- The Power of a Positive You
- 5 Rules for Keeping Your Attitude at the Right Altitude
- More Power To You bulleted keys to successful thinking in each chapter
- The Power of Perspective
Thanks to publisher Hachette Book Group, I am hosting a giveaway for three (3) audio book copies of Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer.
To enter, please comment below what's the last good book you've read.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "Win 1 of 3 copies of Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer audio #books! #Giveaway ends 10/21 @aitmama #win #contests http://tiny.cc/x6f6k" – you may do this once a day;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Open to residents 18+ of U.S. and Canada only. No P.O. box addresses, please. Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if they win the same title in two or more contests, they will receive only one copy of the title in the mail. Winners will receive their prizes directly from Hachette Book Group. Book information and image courtesy of the publisher. No compensation was provided for this post.