Friday, November 26, 2010 Posted by Dina N
Gourmet Gift Baskets carry a huge selection of gift baskets - from holiday baskets to gourmet foods, care packages, flowers and plants to specialty themes. I received the Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket, just in time for the holiday season. The basket arrived securely packaged and in perfect condition for giving, including a red, white and green ribbon. All I need to add is one of our holiday cards - and voila, a nice gift, no need to struggle with wrapping paper! I can also have it shipped directly and even choose a delivery date. How easy is that!
The basket includes a delicious selection of goodies:
- Red Nutcracker Cookie by Nikki's Cookies - .75 oz. - An all natural sugar cookie covered in dark chocolate, shaped like a nutcracker.
- Green Nutcracker Cookie by Nikki's Cookies - .75 oz. - Another chocolate nutcracker cookie of Nikki's boasts ingredients like Wisconsin farmer's butter.
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Brittle by Holly Baking Co. - 6 oz.
- Peanut Brittle by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz.
- Butter Wafers by Lady Walton - 2 oz.
- White Chocolate Amaretto Filled Wafers by Lady Walton - 2 oz.
- English Toffee Caramels by Marich - 2.1 oz. - Milk chocolate surrounds toffee flavored caramel. Do we need to say more?
- Peanut Roll by Dillon's Gourmet - 3 oz.
- Praline Pecans by Dillon's Gourmet - 2.5 oz.
One lucky reader of this blog will win a Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket - a $49.99 value!
To enter, please "like" Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook and leave a comment below.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- browse their gift baskets and let them know on their Facebook wall what's your favorite, then comment below what you picked;
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "Enter to #win a #gift basket from @gmtgiftbaskets and @aitmama! #Giveaway ends 12/3 #contests #food #xmas #holidays http://tiny.cc/izd5h" – you may do this once a day;
- tweet this: "Celebrate all things chocolate with The 12 Days of Chocolate! #Reviews & #giveaways going on now @aitmama @BrokenTeepee http://tiny.cc/yg2dl";
- grab our button for The 12 Days of Chocolate and tell me where to find it;
- get 2 extra entries for every time you spread the word about The 12 Days of Chocolate and left a comment here;
- enter the Gourmet Gift Baskets giveaway at Broken Teepee;
- follow Broken Teepee on Google, Twitter @BrokenTeepee, Facebook, or subscribe to their feed - one entry for each;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received complimentary product to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.