Sunday, November 28, 2010 Posted by Dina N
I made the brownies using the Chocolate Brownie Mix from Pamela's Products. There are several recipes on the package, and I picked the one with apple sauce and no oil. The batter was very easy to make, it was thick and the brownies came out moist and flavorful. My kids enjoyed the brownies with some vanilla ice cream on the side - delicious!
The brownie mix is wheat and gluten-free, just as all Pamela's Products. Its main ingredients are molasses and honey, brown rice flour, and cocoa powder. There are also organic chocolate chunks - pure bliss for the chocolate lover.
Whether you have allergies and dietary restrictions or not, Pamela's Products are something you should try for yourself. You can find them online as well as at natural food and grocery stores.
One lucky reader will win Simplebites Extreme Chocolate Mini Cookies and Chocolate Brownie Mix from Pamela's Products!
To enter, please comment below what else from Pamela's Products you'd like to try.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win yummy #chocolate goodies from @PamelasProducts and @aitmama! #Giveaway ends 12/5 #contests #food #holidays #gifts http://tiny.cc/tjwc6" – you may do this once a day;
- follow @PamelasProducts on Twitter;
- get an extra entry if you like Pamela's Products on Facebook;
- sign up for the Pamela's Products newsletter;
- tweet this: "Celebrate all things chocolate with The 12 Days of Chocolate! #Reviews & #giveaways going on now @aitmama @BrokenTeepee http://tiny.cc/yg2dl";
- grab our button for The 12 Days of Chocolate and tell me where to find it;
- get 2 extra entries for every time you spread the word about The 12 Days of Chocolate and left a comment here;
- enter the Pamela's Products giveaway at Broken Teepee;
- follow Broken Teepee on Google, Twitter @BrokenTeepee, or subscribe to their feed - one entry for each;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received complimentary products to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.