Family Talk, an award-winning game from Around the Table, offers much needed inspiration to families looking for conversation topics. The game includes 100 cards with open-ended questions that can make great conversation starters. The cards are portable, held together by a metal ring, and include many interesting topics. Depending on the age of your kids and your family dynamics, you may use them all or take out the ones you'd rather discuss at a later date. Although we are all great talkers in my family, I found plenty of interesting questions that I never thought to ask my kids.
The game is recommended for anyone over the age of 3, and sells for $9.99. It's one of six similar card games (plus two in a bilingual English - Spanish version) created by Around the Table Games. The company was founded in 2006 by Beth Daniels, mom and occupational therapist. The other games include Grandparent Talk, Camp Talk, Teen Talk and more. These games would make a fun activity for a rainy day, on a long trip or just about anywhere and anytime you need to jumpstart family conversations.
Connect with Around the Table on Facebook and Twitter.
Use coupon code THANKYOU to get 20% off purchases on Aroundthetablegames.com.
One lucky reader will win a game from Around the Table! The winner may choose any one of the individual games.
To enter, please share what you like to talk about at the dinner table.
You may do any and all of the following for extra entries:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win a conversation game from @AroundtheTable and @aitmama - gr8 #family #holiday #gift! #Giveaway ends 12/2 #contests http://tiny.cc/jz0t2" – you may do this once a day;
- follow @AroundtheTable on Twitter;
- comment below which game you'd pick if you won;
- grab The 12 Days of Chocolate button from the right sidebar and tell me where to find it;
- help spread the word about The 12 Days of Chocolate;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclaimer / Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure. Sponsored by Tomoson.com