Monday, November 29, 2010 Posted by Dina N
Socks are somewhat hard for little hands to master because not only do they have to put one on, then another, but also pull them up and make sure the heel is where it should be. EZ SOX may make this task less frustrating for little people. They are just what they sound like: socks that are easy to put on. They look just like regular socks, except there are little loops on top for little fingers to pull up easier, and an adorable animal face on the front, so kids know which way the socks go.
We received a pair of white Bunny socks, and they were an instant hit with my daughter. She can put her own socks on but they usually face the wrong way, with the heel on top. EZ SOX make that a non-issue because she always wants to see the cute bunny faces on the socks.
Imagine if your kids found some of these socks in their stockings this year! I know mine would be very happy to see the entire EZ SOX collection in there.
One lucky reader will win two pairs of EZ SOX! The winner will choose the size and design.
To enter, please comment below which socks you would choose if you won.
You may do any and all of the following for extra entries:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win 2 pairs of #kids socks from @EZSOX and @aitmama! #Giveaway ends 12/8 #contests #holidays #gifts #stocking stuffers http://tiny.cc/wmgk7" – you may do this once a day;
- follow @EZSOX on Twitter;
- share who would wear the socks if you won;
- get an extra entry if you like EZ SOX on Facebook;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received complimentary product to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.