Monday, January 10, 2011 Posted by Dina N
Tristan, the Duke of Shelbourne is a man with a mission: find a wife he can tolerate as long as they both shall live. Love is not necessary--nor desired. But how to choose among a dizzying array of wealthy-yet-witless candidates? Hire London's infamously prim and proper matchmaker. Then pretend she's not the most captivating woman he's ever met...
Helping a devilish Duke create a contest to pick his perfect mate is the kind of challenge Tessa Mansfield relishes. Her methods may be scandalous, but she's determined to find the notorious bachelor more than a wife - she'll bring him true love. Yet when Tessa watches the women vie for the Duke's affections, she longs to win his heart herself. And after a stolen kiss confirms Tristan's desire, Tessa knows she has broken a matchmaker's number one rule: never fall in love with the groom.
Thanks to publisher Hachette Book Group, I am hosting a giveaway for three (3) copies of How to Marry a Duke by Vicky Dreiling.
To enter, please comment below what's the last good book you've read.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win a copy of How to Marry a Duke by @VickyDreiling! #Giveaway ends 1/24 @aitmama @ForeverRomance #contests #books http://tiny.cc/1wiyt" – you may do this once a day;
- if you follow Vicky Dreiling on Facebook, comment below for an extra entry;
- follow @ForeverRomance on twitter;
- follow @VickyDreiling on twitter;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Open to residents 18+ of U.S. and Canada only. No P.O. box addresses, please. Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if they win the same title in two or more contests, they will receive only one copy of the title in the mail. Winners will receive their prizes directly from Hachette Book Group. Book information and image courtesy of the publisher. No compensation was provided for this post.