Monday, February 28, 2011 Posted by Dina N
empowerment jewelry with limitless possibilities. The symbol was originally created by stacking each letter of the phrase ‘LOVE IS ALL U NEED’ on top of one another and then adding a peace sign to complete the design.
Shortly after having it cast in sterling silver as a ‘Love and Peace’ pendant, Meridane Design discovered that the piece actually contained all letters of the alphabet and every number, as well as the Greek Alphabet and other symbols.
Meridane Design offers many elegant jewelry pieces featuring the u s-p-e-l-l symbol. In addition to the plain sterling silver pendants, you can choose one in gold or decorated with a gemstone, on a bracelet, a custom necklace, a pair of earrings, even wear it on a tee shirt. There are pieces for men and for women that would go well with any personal style.
One lucky reader will win a sterling silver u S-P-E-L-L pendant!
To enter, please comment below with your favorite piece from Meridane Design.
For extra entries, feel free to do any or all of the following:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win a cute sterling #silver pendant from @Meridane_Design and @aitmama! #Giveaway ends 3/14 #contests #gifts #jewelry http://tiny.cc/pz8pw";
- follow @Meridane_Design on twitter;
- if you like Meridane Design on Facebook, let me know below for 2 extra entries;
- if you like Just Another New Blog on Facebook, let me know below for 2 extra entries;
- vote for JANB on Picket Fence Blogs - can be done daily - and comment below for 2 more entries;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclaimer / Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure. & Sponsored by Tomoson.com