Children's Book Review and Giveaway: Good Night, Little Sea Otter by Janet Halfmann (Ends 3/30) CLOSED
Children will want to settle down for bedtime with Little Sea Otter as he snuggles on Mama's chest in a cozy bed of sea kelp and bids good night to all his ocean friends. From sea lions to sea snails, seagulls to seals and sea urchins, it seems he'll never close his eyes. But gently rocking seas, twinkling stars, and Mama's loving arms lull Little Sea Otter—and children everywhere—to dreamland.
Good Night, Little Sea Otter is a wonderful bedtime story for young children and their parents. A little sea otter bids the world good night as he cuddles with his mom under a cozy blanket of seaweed. The baby otter wishes good night to all his ocean friends: the seals and sea lions, the seagull and the fish, the sea urchins and sea stars. The entire ocean sings a calming lullaby as the little sea otter bids good night to the moon and stars. The story flows nicely as a relaxing melody, and the beautiful illustrations perfectly complete this magical book. My children loved the story and asked me to read it again and again.
Many thanks to Khrys from Mom of 3 Dolls for introducing this charming book to me.
One lucky US reader will win a signed copy of Good Night, Little Sea Otter by Janet Halfmann!
To enter, please visit Janet Halfmann's site or Star Bright Books and comment below with the title of another book that you'd like to share with the kids in your life.
For extra entries, feel free to do any or all of the following:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win signed copy of Good Night, Little Sea Otter by @JanetHalfmann! #Giveaway ends 3/30 @aitmama #contests #kids #books http://tiny.cc/zl03s";
- tell us who would be enjoying the book if you won;
- follow @JanetHalfmann on twitter;
- if you are a friend of Janet Halfmann on Facebook, let me know below for an extra entry;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclaimer / Disclosure: I won a copy of this book in a giveaway. No compensation was received for this post. The opinions are solely mine and may differ from yours.