Sparkle Farms makes adorable bloomer shorts for little girls. They sent me a set of three pairs of bloomer shorts - one each in white, pink and lilac. They are of excellent quality, soft and comfy. The shorts are made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex. They come in girl sizes 3-7 and fit true to size. I love the cute sparkly rhinestone design on the side! The packaging is just as charming. The set came in a pink reusable shopping tote with a matching Sparkle Farms pouch.
One lucky reader will win a set of Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts!
To enter, please share who would be wearing the bloomer shorts if you won.
For extra entries, feel free to do any or all of the following:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win a cute set of girls bloomer shorts from @mysparklefarms and @aitmama! #Giveaway ends 3/15 #contests #gifts #kids http://tiny.cc/u9zg6";
- follow @mysparklefarms on twitter;
- if you like Sparkle Farms on Facebook, let me know below for 2 extra entries;
- if you like Just Another New Blog on Facebook, mention it below for 2 extra entries;
- vote for JANB on Picket Fence Blogs - can be done daily - and comment below for 2 more entries;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure. &Sponsored by Tomoson.com