Monday, April 11, 2011 Posted by Dina N
HE HIDES HIS TRUE COLORS...
Miss Grace Fairchild is under no illusions about her charms. Painfully plain, she is a soldier's daughter who has spent her life being useful, not learning the treacherous ways of the ton. She may have been caught in a scandal with society's favorite rogue, but how can she marry him when it means losing herself?
WHILE SHE HIDES HER TRUE SELF...
Diccan Hilliard doesn't know which of his enemies drugged him and dumped him in Grace's bed, but he does know the outcome. He and Grace must marry. To his surprise, a wild, heady passion flares between them. Yet Diccan is trapped in a deadly game of intrigue Grace knows nothing about. Will his lies destroy Grace just as he realizes how desperately he needs her? And how can he hope for a future with her, when an old enemy has set his murderous sights on them both?
Thanks to publisher Hachette Book Group, I am hosting a giveaway for three (3) copies of Never a Gentleman by Eileen Dreyer.
To enter, please comment below what's the last good romance novel you've read.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win 1 of 3 copies of Never a Gentleman by @EileenDreyer! #Giveaway ends 4/25 @aitmama @ForeverRomance #contests #books http://tiny.cc/jcsnf" – you may do this once a day;
- follow @EileenDreyer on twitter;
- follow @ForeverRomance on twitter;
- if you like Eileen Dreyer on Facebook, comment below for an extra entry;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Open to residents 18+ of U.S. and Canada only. No P.O. box addresses, please. Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if they win the same title in two or more contests, they will receive only one copy of the title in the mail. Winners will receive their prizes directly from Hachette Book Group. Book information and image courtesy of the publisher. No compensation was provided for this post.