Thursday, April 14, 2011 Posted by Dina N
We received the irresistibly huggable Courageous Carrie. She is a cute shade of pink, has one eye and sports a long tail that can be hooked up on the doorknob. Carrie comes in full and travel size. She can smell like any flower she wants - and one whiff makes even the meanest monster giggle. My kids fell in love at first sight. They noticed the tail and started brainstorming the best place for Carrie to spend the night. Maybe we'll tuck her tail under the mattress. Or hang her from the closet doorknob. Or off the curtain rod. Or just hug her close and let her sleep on the bed. I suggested that Carrie stay on my nightstand or next to my pillow but it was voted down.
Courageous Carrie has a gang of utterly cute friends. My personal favorite - after Carrie, of course - is Protector Patty. I also have a soft spot for Watchdog Wally, the first ScareMeNot monster I ever met - thanks to the review on Broken Teepee. You must check out what hilarious games Inspector Cat Sherpa had in mind for Wally.
You can choose among eight full-size and nine travel-size monsters. Surface washing is recommended but I bet these well-made cuddly monsters can survive a short spin in the laundry - lovingly protected in a pillow case, of course. Shipping within Continental U.S. is free on orders of two or more monsters.
One lucky U.S. reader will win a ScareMeNot monster!
To enter, please visit ScareMeNot and share which monster you'd pick if you won.
For extra entries, feel free to do any or all of the following:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win adorable @ScareMeNot monster to keep bad monsters away! #Giveaway ends 4/29 @aitmama #contests #gifts #kids #toys http://tiny.cc/k8bqu";
- tell us who would be hugging the monster if you won;
- follow @ScareMeNot on twitter;
- if you like ScareMeNots on Facebook, let me know below for an extra entry;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Disclaimer / Disclosure: I received a complimentary sample with no obligation for a positive review. No compensation - monetary or in kind - has been obtained for this post. Photo courtesy of the company or PR firm.