Monday, May 02, 2011 Posted by Dina N
Four fearless warriors return to the Highlands to claim their lands and legacies. But all their trials on the battlefield can't prepare them for their greatest challenge yet: winning the hearts of four willful Scottish beauties.
After years of fighting abroad, Ian MacDonald comes home to find his clan in peril. To save his kin, he must right the wrongs from his past... and claim the bride he's long resisted.
As a young lass, Sìleas depended on Ian to play her knight in shining armor. But when his rescue attempt compromised her virtue, Ian was forced to marry against his wishes. Five years later, Sìleas has grown from an awkward girl into an independent beauty who knows she deserves better than the reluctant husband who preferred war to his wife. Now this devilishly handsome Highlander is finally falling in love. He wants a second chance with Sìleas - and he won't take no for an answer.
Thanks to publisher Hachette Book Group, I am hosting a giveaway for three (3) copies of Margaret Mallory's brand new book The Guardian (Return of the Highlanders).
To enter, please comment below what's the last good book you've read.
You may do any and all of the following for extra chances to win:
- follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy and paste: "#Win The Guardian, latest #book by @MargaretMallory! #Giveaway ends 5/16 @aitmama @ForeverRomance #contests #sweeps http://tiny.cc/yg2dl" – you may do this once a day;
- follow @MargaretMallory on twitter;
- follow @ForeverRomance on twitter;
- if you like Margaret Mallory on Facebook, comment below for an extra entry;
- go here for additional ways to get extra entries.
Open to residents 18+ of U.S. and Canada only. No P.O. box addresses, please. Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if they win the same title in two or more contests, they will receive only one copy of the title in the mail. Winners will receive their prizes directly from Hachette Book Group. Book information and image courtesy of the publisher. No compensation was provided for this post.