Friday, March 29, 2013 Posted by Dina N
Fiber One Bars are one delicious way to incorporate extra fiber in your family's diet. I've been a fan of the Oats and Chocolate Fiber One bar for years. Now there are several new varieties of Fiber One bars that make getting your fiber a treat. You can find them all at your neighborhood Publix.
- Oats & Chocolate - 35% of your daily fiber with chocolate chunks, chocolate flavored drizzle & oats
- Chewy Trail Mix - 35% of your daily fiber with chocolate chunks, raisins, peanuts & cranberries
- Caramel Nut Protein - 7g of protein plus 20% of your days´ fiber with caramel and peanuts wrapped in chocolate flavored coating
- Coconut Almond Protein - 7g of protein plus 20% of your days´ fiber with coconut and almonds wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating
These fiber bars are so very good, I feel like I am indulging myself and getting a yummy dessert. Did you notice each of them has chocolate? My favorites are the Coconut Almond Protein and the Caramel Nut Protein. A fifth of my daily needs of fiber and a good dose of protein? Only 130 or 140 calories? Bring it on. And did I mention they are d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s?
One lucky U.S. reader will win one of each Fiber One bars, plus a $25 Publix gift card (so they can run to the store and buy more as soon as they've tasted them)!
* Information, products, prize and blogger gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are all mine.