Monday, June 17, 2013 Posted by Dina N
2013 International Association of Culinary Professionals Award Winner, Children, Youth and Family category
Teens will celebrate all the great features in this exquisite cookbook that speaks directly to today’s most popular eating trends.
- 50 mouthwatering, original step-by-step recipes for all times of day arranged into sections such as “Smart Starts,” “Pasta and Polenta Perfects,” “Big Plates,” and “Just Desserts”
- Special sushi section
- “On Your Mark Get Set Cook!” popular recipe format with step-by-step drawings and photographs
- Chef’s tips, safety section, cooking terms, and ingredient definitions
- Kitchen essentials and equipment
- Organic, local, nutritious ingredients for healthy eating.
One lucky U.S. reader will win a copy of Teen Cuisine: New Vegetarian by Chef Matthew Locricchio.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* This is a non-compensated post. Book description, photo and giveaway prize courtesy of the publisher or PR firm. Opinions are all mine.
Giveaway Rules: Giveaway ends 12:01 am ET, July 9, 2013. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. One winner will be chosen randomly, and odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. One entry per household. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and will have 72 hours to respond. Entrants agree with this site's Official Rules.